Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shape Study: Hexagons

Hi there! Bronwyn here. It's my turn, once again, to choose the challenge for Use Your Stuff. I am an avid "pinner" and find tons of inspiration from others who have joined Pinterest. Lately I have really been drawn to patchwork quilting. I see such wonderful images on Pinterest. Here are some of may faves, all on a HEXAGON theme:


It's caught on in paper crafting, too!

Here's mine:

"Always Be True"


SO ...My challenge this week? Use some Hexis in your creation.
C'mon - let's see what you've got!!
Lynne
I love that Bronwyn and I used the same papers. I have decided to make another heritage album as I have a lot of old photos. These papers lent themselves perfectly to that end. And, the hexagons are a old classic shape.



Joy

I am lovin' hexagons. I cut out two different sizes of hexagons with my Silhouette, layered them then glued them to a 4.0 x 5.25" card base. I left the design simple so the hexagons took center stage.

 

1 comment:

Melissa Bi. said...

great inspiration and I love your page - so soft & pretty!