Monday, November 18, 2013

Challenge #110 Let it Snow

Hello bloggers! Tammy here and  I'm so excited to be bringing you my first challenge as part of the UYS team.

Here in Calgary, the snow starts flying around the end of October and sometimes, like last year, can last until April.  That makes for a loooong winter :)

  My challenge this week is all about the fluffy white...SNOW!  

I would love to see your projects that incorporate snow, it could be snowflakes, snowmen, winter, anything where I can see the snow in it.

Milena

I'm the first one to tell you I love winter, however, sometimes it is a challenge. This layout uses Echo Park's Winter Park Kit as well as some epoxy snowflake stickers by Katie Pertiet. Snow isn't all fun and games but I don't enjoy those rare winters when we are without it.


Tammy

Winter always comes early here in Calgary and seems to last forever!
I used some Echo Park This and That as well as some Fancy Pants Home for Christmas.  I also had some little embellishments from my Christmas box and I added in some wooden snowflakes some of which I painted white and some I left natural with just a bit of spritz for shine.  (Sorry, it's really hard to see in this picture).

Amanda

In Saskatchewan we definitely get our fair share of snow! How fitting that we got out first big snow storm of the season as I sat down to scrap for this challenge! I used a cream colored piece of paper that had some snowflakes embossed on it already along the bottom. Then I stamped and embossed the large one in the circle myself. The larger purple snowflake was cut on my Cricut and the small ones were made using a punch.


No snowflakes for me but I have still had fun.
Snowflowers I've created instead.
Have a peek at my blog. There's prizes to be won.




When Tammy asked us to scrap "snow", I immediatly thought about this old Echo Park collection, but I had only one sheet left... No problem ! I decided to make the same mini album than last week (and this time, I made a step-by-step on my blog).

Mini album scrapbooking


Barb
I love winter and I love making wintery layouts. I always have a hard time trying to decide which beautiful snow products to use. For this one, I mixed it up and used a variety.



2 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for offering this challenge and the inspiration.

chrissie said...

A wonderful challenge and such great samples from your team

Chrissie x