Sunday, December 8, 2013

Highlights - Challenge #112 - Use Butterflies

Thanks to everyone for participating in this weeks challenge. Here are our highlights for the week:


I love that her card is a circle and the girl in the middle is just gorgeous.




The detail on this card just blows me away!


This project is an Exploding Box!! I've never seen one of these before!! I really like the layering used here.


Thanks to everyone who participated this week. And for those featured here,  don't forget to grab your badge!!








2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my "U Rock" card this week! I'm uber honored and will display my badge proudly!
Hugs!
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

lalkygirl said...

thanks for featuring my exploding box ,I will also display my badge with pride
happy crafting
traceyx