Monday, September 7, 2015

Sept 7 - Challenge #190 - TV or movie

Hi, Karrie here.  I'm first up to welcome everyone back to Use Your Stuff! 
 I hope you all had a fabulous summer. 
Well I am not going with the traditional beginning of September "back to school" for my challenge. 
 My hubby and I have been catching up on shows on Netflix lately so I came up with this instead:
 I want you to be inspired by a favourite movie or TV show. 
 It could be a title of the show or episode, theme song, quote, or stars or topic.
 It can be yours or anyone's. Actually this challenge is pretty much wide open to your interpretation,
 just have fun with it and explain in your blog post how it relates to a tv show or movie.
Here is an art journal page with one of my fave TV shows Supernatural, 
with the delectable Jenson Ackles as "Demon Dean" 
and a lyric from the song "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. 
The title (left side) was ripped from a magazine.
I found both images (right side) online, thanks and if they are yours 
please let me know and I will gladly credit you.

Here are some other DT interpretations! 


 Majo


Amanda








Around our house we love "The Walking Dead". We look forward to it every fall, and we are so happy to have the spin off - "Fear The Walking Dead" - on now to hold us over until the new season starts! So, of course I was inspired to make a Halloween card with a couple of glow in the dark zombies on it!





Tammy 
So lately my big TV passion is Sons of Anarchy!  I'm totally obsessed with watching it! It is seriously going to be hard to keep watching it as well as my new & returning fall shows, but we will see what happens.  I created this masculine birthday card.  I went with black and white and 'chrome' with just a touch of red (for the blood that SAMCRO always seems to spill).





2 comments:

Majo said...

Beautiful takes on Karrie's challenge, ladies ♥

SweetScraps said...

I agree! They're all gorgeous. Thanks for participating!