Monday, November 27, 2017

UYS #290 - Heat Embossing!

Hi Peeps,

it's my turn to challenge you this week.

I'd love to see some heat embossing on your creations, preferably in GOLD. It's just the time of the year where the golden embossing fits so well, don't you think?

I created a Christmas Card using the Darkroom Door text stamp and the bauble from the "Brushed Christmas Vol 2" set. It's my most versatile set for Christmas Cards.

 

More details on my blog

Take a look at all the neat creations my team mates have come up with!

-I love embossed projects, but I don't have the supplies needed to heat emboss.  As a result, I did my own version of heat embossing...pre-made embossed items!  The background paper of my project is embossed in an arabesque lantern pattern while I used gold flecked accents throughout the project.

Gail

A Christmas card with the sentiment embossed in gold.


Chris

This was a great challenge for me to dig out the Elle's Studio Title Builder Stamps I bought a few weeks ago. I stamped my title "Enjoying our Love" and then heat embossed in gold.


I embossed my white chipboard word and 3 fish
with 3 different Lindy's shimmery powders.








No comments: